Thursday, October 25, 2007

Practice Makes Perfect


Cindy and I were watching the kiddos, Lisa was driving Grandma to the airport, Sirri and Connor did not want to get dressed, Meg was not feeling so well and was having a rough morning, I had to get ready to meet our family at the park--so I practiced! I think I have skill!!

3 comments:

Grandma W. said...

Honey, I have no doubts about it!! You don't need to practice because it will just come naturally to you! You are going to be an awesome Mama just like your sister, Lisa!
We love you!

Anonymous said...

That is talent! You're welcome to come practice on my kids anytime! Easton has a cold, is croupy in the night, and had an uncomfortable procedure at the doctor's office yesterday, plus 3 shots. Want him???

Lisa-Marie said...

Oh, I thought you were just needing a good quad work out!!! I get it now.

J/K. I LOVE those pictures.

Want to know what is happening at my house real time right now? Sirri just got out of the bath, put on her undies and got back in. What? I do not understand her sometimes!!! Funny Girl!

And aren't I glad that I've taken to checking this every day?!?!?