Sarah is a walking day planner and enjoys verbally checking things off our list as we do them throughout the day. On our way home from spending the evening with my parents on Monday night this is what I heard coming from the backseat...
**Play with Braden---cchheeeccckkk
**Movie with Papa & Grandma--cchheeeccckkk
**Peam (how she prounounces it--love it!) & Larry's (GnG)--cchheeeccckkk
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Day planner
Posted by Kim at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh good heavens, that little girl CRACKS me up! i still laughed out loud when i read that even though you told me the story in person. she is FUNNY. love her.
Skype-ing with Camden...cchheeeck!! OK, so it will be soon. Can't wait to get that up and running and seeing you guys! :>)
I am telling you! She is one sharp little cookie!! Cindy had told me about her doing that before the blog, but it is cute in print! When she was here on Wednesday to see movies with us, she said twice without even looking up, "Grandma", and I replied,"what, Honey?". "I Love You, Grandma".:) Talk about melting my heart!!! And, she is so sweet about it! I hope she stays that way and I am sure she will as it is the way she is being brought up!!!
We love you kids!
that one's sharp as a tack!! how can i love a little girl so much when i have never met her in person!?!? MUST. FIX. THAT. SOON!!!
and, her bubba brother, too, of course!
oh. and i guess i will visit with mom and dad while i am at it ... ;o)
Post a Comment