OOOHHH, it was in the high 60s today. WE ARE HAAAPPPYYY!!!

Sarah & Luke received this pedal less bike for Christmas. Sarah tipped over a couple of times when we first received it and she's been hesitant to get back on it since. Lately she's been praying to Heavenly Father that He will help her be able to ride it without falling over. I love that, and it touches me so much every time she talks about asking Heavenly Father and Jesus to help her.
Tonight Richard and the kids went to the park and Sarah rode the entire way and was so excited that she made it without tipping over. How glad I am that she's learning young that They are there and do help us!!
3 comments:
This is a priceless post! What an amazing little girl and awesome parents! Children have such incredible spirits about them.
That is so sweet. Those are the moments as parents that feel so good. What a lucky girl to have parents who are teaching her so young!
Cute kiddos on bikes!
She has it mastered now! And, little Luke looks so cute on his tricycle!
She believes in prayer for sure!
When she and I had lunch Wednesday,
she looked over at me and said, "Grandma, will you say a prayer?"
My reply was "sure I will!" I did and she was happy as can be! You didn't know I could do that did you? Oh, I think you did!
We love you!
Post a Comment