Friday, October 15, 2010

Temples

For FHE on Monday night we built temples out of Megablocks. Both kids likes it. Sarah loved building and Luke is great at knocking down and cleaning up. Tuesday morning while I finished getting ready Sarah built more temples. "Holy cow! Holy cow! Holy cow mom," she shouted! I found her with a temple taller than herself and it was still standing.


7 comments:

Rozanne said...

It makes me very happy when you blog.

Taryn said...

Kim, I have loved catching up on all your blog updates! Luke has changed so much, wow, what a handsome guy! I LOVE Sarah's new 'do.

We will be using this FHE idea this Monday, thanks! We miss you!

catharooni said...

posts!!!! oh my, how i love your posts. hence my comments on ALL of them ...

i know you are busy living your life, but i sure like being invited in for a glimpse of the atchley-awesome-ness.

changing plans for me means a visit is still in the works, but will look a little different. with no you or andrea in LA, it doesn't have the same appeal ...

Juliann said...

Oh, so creative, as usual! I am very impressed with Sarah, too!!

Stephanie said...

Love to see you blogging again!! I pulled up your page and Jaidyn saw the picture of Sarah and said "Look it is my cousin from Taylor's baptism." I just smiled. So great to see you again. Love ya!!

Brit Warner said...

We miss you guys!

Grandma W. said...

Now, how did she do that? Did she stand on her stool? Honestly, she is the smartest little girl and we love having her here so we can get in on some of these things!! And, that darling Luke too!
We love you!