Mom: Sarah, we're just going to run into the grocery store real quick.
Sarah: Mom, it's not the grocery store it's the market!!!
Thanks for the reminder Sarah. We do say market (I think it's a So Cal thing) and I love how simple and charming it sounds. No more grocery stores for the Atchleys.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
So Cal Speak
Posted by Kim at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think we will have to use it to... I just like how it sounds. The Market. Plus it will save a word I have to say.
love her. hope idaho is treating you all well and that i get to come see you there before you move again!! {{hugs}}
Sounds like Aunt Patty to me! She is always going to the market! Isn't it funny how different areas say things different? Just like having a soda rather than a can of pop! Oh well, makes things interesting!!
Love you!
Hi. Erica forwarded your blog. And we see you are in Meridian along with Stephanie and Richard Little and their children. Have you seen each other? We will stop by if we ever get to Idaho, but you will probably come to Los Angeles for a visit first as there are still Atchley relatives in the area. Anyway we see Elizabeth now and then at the temple. We still love you and miss seeing Sarah and Luke growing up. Love, Jim and Carlene Dean (jimandcarlene@gmail.com)
Post a Comment