Not only is it fun to be near(er) to my sisters, but I can always count on Cindy to have her camera with her wherever we go.
On Wednesdays Richard is at school from 7a.m.-9p.m. We miss him and so we make it a point to go have lunch or dinner with him on his long day. 2 weeks ago we met him, my sister, and my dad at Julia Davis Park for a picnic. Sarah had been wanting to feed ducks for days and days, so we headed down to the river after lunch. It was a perfect day for a picnic in the park.
Thanks for capturing these memories Cin. My family really is cute!
5 comments:
Hey! Great to see pics of the kids and the goings-on of your new life:-)
So glad you are in Idaho. I am not coming this weekend to Idaho but will be for Thanksgiving and prob. in Dec around Christmas too. Your family is way cute and am so glad for a post. Sorry about the camera... :(.
Oh my goodness! The bob!!! I LOVE it!!! Super great photos, and Camden just kept pointing to the pictures and saying, "Sehuh! Sehuh!"...we stared at these pictures for like 5 entire minutes. :>)
What fun!! And, such darling pictures! That Cindy is such a great photographer isn't she??!!
You think of the most fun things to do! I hope one day I can go with you again on one of your fun timee!!! Only have 2 1/2 weeks to go until I see the Dr. and see how I am really doing!!
We love you!!
great pics, cindy!
great cut, sarah!
great picnic, kim!
great to read/see you all!!!
Post a Comment