Monday, May 17, 2010

Tour Guide

Sarah pushed Luke all the way up this hill and it has a pretty good incline. She
insisted on doing it herself and if you know Sarah well, that DOESN'T surprise you!! :)

"CHEESE!!"

"I show me Luke!"

Last night we went and walked around the Los Angeles Temple Grounds. Sarah walked and Luke was in the green umbrella stroller. It's been a long time since we've used that stroller. I know this because the last time she had to push it, she couldn't see over it and was swirving all over the place. Well, yesterday she pushed Luke perfectly. Seriously, when did she get so big? The best part however was that whatever I showed her, she would push Luke over to and tell him all about it. "I show me (you) Luke!"
She loves her brother and we love them both!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I want a tour by Sarah Jane. I guess I will just have to book a trip darn soon!

Grandma W. said...

I thought I had commented on this post, but I had not! I am like your Mom, Honey! I want a tour by Sarah too! So glad you kids take the time to do such fun things!!
Sarah and Luke will never forget it!!!
We love you!