I had a realization this morning.
If I was having another C-Section, instead of trying for a VBAC, I'd most likely have a baby today.
But instead we're just playing the waiting game.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Posted by Kim at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good luck! You are always on my mind of you and the birth of your baby!!! I finally posted pictures!!!
I am due just a few days ahead of you. I am also sick of the waiting game. Good luck!! maybe we will go into labor on the same day:)
Ok, just because you aren't having a C-section doesn't mean you can't have that baby today! Would work out perfect for this Grandma!! Start jump roping!! See you soon.
Mom
I can see it all now!! You jump roping! It will happen soon for sure! I hope you can have it without a C section for sure! It makes the recoup time easier!
Soon there will be four in the Richard Atchley family!! Yeahhhhh!
Love you!
Post a Comment