Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Our First Big Purchase


No, no it's not a house...what a bummer, huh? :) But maybe it's one of the next best things. We purchased a stroller and I am so giddy over it! Last week I had girls camp...finally. Up to girls camp I kept telling myself, after I was all finished with that then I could focus on baby. Let's just say, I haven't wasted a single moment.
We went shopping on Saturday and purchased the Bob Revolution Stroller. I have been eyeing it for months and REI had it on sale so we figured we might as well save a few dollars. I love everything about the stroller: big back wheels so we can take it on trails and into the wilderness, lots of storage space, great color, shocks so Snap will have a comfy ride, feels light as a feather to push, folds up with one hand, has a carseat adaptor if we want, but here's the kicker--the one thing that sealed the deal for me...it's made in good ol' Boise, Idaho! Now if someone in Boise can't make a stroller that will stand up to the great outdoors, then I don't know who can! :) Can't wait to use it. It should arrive at the Santa Monica REI in a couple weeks and I just might have to do one of two things: 1) borrow a friends baby just to "really" test it out or 2) push Richard around the block. I bet after a long day at work, he wouldn't mind too much! He's a pretty good sport you know!


Just look how lovely it is...won't we look cute?!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey!
Wow! What a neat stroller! Snap sure ought to be pleased with that!
And, I am sure you kids will give it a real workout! That is great! We didn't even know they were being made in Boise! You will have to tell us the name of the business.
Sure anxious to see you when you come home!!!
We love you!

Lisa-Marie said...

Strollers shouldn't be so pretty! That is gorgeous! I'm excited for you. And if you do take Richard for a walk, could you please take pictures?

Love you!