Now I know how my students at school feel when I tell them how important the title is when they are writing stories for class.
I had a little time while Rich was at the Stake Center and I figured that I would get started on my blog...I got as far as the title page and was COMPLETELY stumped! When Rich arrived home I had him use his creative juices to come up with something...let's just say we were cracking up! We decided on Snapshots but here's what it could have been:
- Kimberlog
- Diaries of a Not So Mad Housewife
- How To Turn Your Husband From a Geek Into a Stud in 7,281 Easy Steps
- My SoCal Life
- Who Started This Whole Blog Thing Anyway?
- A Day in the Life of
- Richard Atchley's a Big Fat Idiot and Other Myths
To name only a few! Hope you enjoy this. I am not certain how often I will write and I imagine that for the next few months they will be "Snap" shots, but I figure that's what most of you want to see and hear about anyway! ENJOY!!
7 comments:
Hi. I don't know why I am crying....BUT I am! I think I miss you. I wish you were closer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the title. I have to admit, I didn't quite get it at first but then when I did....open the flood gates! I am so excited for your blog. I just hope I won't be so emotional EVERY time I read!
I LOVE YOU!
PS- I laughed my head off at the various titles! Too funny.
Now, I am going to go back and read it again. And again and again!
sister. i love that you have joined the blogging world as well. i am most excited for the "snapshots." i can't wait for that baby to come.
CAN YOU PLEASE MOVE CLOSER TO ME??????
sure love you and miss you.
How fun!!!! We will love watching all our children and grandchildren through these blogs!!!
That Richard is too darn funny!!
I do like "Snapshots"!!!
I love you and miss you so much! One month!!!! Mom
Nice going Kim!! Looks like you
fixed it the first time.
I'll let Grandma write.
Love You
Pappa
Oh, we are so glad you joined the blogging group!! It is so nice to be able to know what you kids are doing and see pictures at the same time! I love your name! Rich, you had some other good ones, but glad you settled on "Snapshots"! Very aprapo (sp)! It is neat how all the little pictures come up together and then each one separate! Thank you for doing this!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
Okay, somebody is going to have to teach Matt and Katie about this. Surely the rocket scientist can figure it out . . . . ?
This is going to be so fun to keep track of all my nieces and nephews and their mommies and daddies. Can't wait to see this little "Snap."
Aunt Penny
Post a Comment