Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer Water Day

I've had jury duty this week.  In California if you were responsible for the care of children during the day you could get out of your service, but not here.  While Richard is right when he says I haven't had to do anything, I also haven't been able to plan anything until the evening before at 5:00 when I find out if I have to report the next morning or not.  So far, so good; fingers crossed.  :)




Today since I wasn't called in and we had nothing else planned, we had a water day.  The kids loved it.  They had their favorite friend over and soaked up the sun.  Water relays were played, rocks were painted for the garden, the sprinkler went wild, and the slip-n-slide was a big hit.  We'll have to do that again SOON. 

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

SUPER CUTE! I love how much fun can be had with water!