Wednesday was my turn to teach preschool. My topic was Winter and I had decided to do a Winter Carnival. Since we have had lovely, warm (40s & 50s) weather and nothing resembling snow, I had all kinds of indoor winter activites planned; painting with icicles, a mitten match game, roll-a-snowman (dice with pen and paper), snow sculptures out of suger cubes, and excavating toys out of frozen ice blocks. It was going to be awesome.
Tuesday night however, I was told that magically it was going to snow and that we should wake up to some in the morning. When I left the house at 5:15 for the gym there was no snow, however when I headed home it was snowing and sticking too. Perfect day for Mother Nature to do her thing. :) At the end of preschool we bundled everyone up in their warm snowclothes and played. Such a fun way to end our carnival. Then to top it off Carter's dad came to pick him up on a four-wheeler and gave us all rides and then we headed over to the golf course and did a little sledding. FUN FUN DAY!

Luke loving the bunny hill
Sarah and mama go for a ride.
0 comments:
Post a Comment