Last week a friend posted this statement to facebook, "Is it bad that I want to fall into a coma for the next 16 years?" I thought it was just a funny statement until the next day when I wanted to join him. Sarah woke up 3 or 4 times in one night, then proceeded to wake up much too early with stomach issues that have been bothering her off and on. She could not keep it together and was a mess all morning long. While I felt bad for her, I was feeling badly for myself as well. Later that day when she was finally feeling more like herself, out of nowhere she came up to me as I was cleaning the bathroom and said, "Mama, thanks for taking care of me. For always taking care of me!" The coma all of a sudden sounded much, much less appealing!
Luke also showed me some much needed appreciation last week. One of my favorite things are squeezies (hugs) from my kids. I must make them give me what to them must seem like a hundred a day. Well last week I gave Luke a little love and he looked at me and said, "No mama, give me a big squeezie." ANYTIME my love, ANYTIME!!
I like these kids of mine!
Monday, January 16, 2012
Appreciation = One Happy Mama
Posted by Kim at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment