Sunday, April 12, 2009

An Ode to Sirri Marie and Meggers

Sirri Marie looking fabulous in a piggy-tail...

Meggers in none other than a piggy-tail...
You guessed it...Sarah Jane in a piggy-tail.

I did this for the first time on Saturday and boy did it ever make her seem grown up. She looks SO CUTE and it's my new favorite!! Sirri and Meg always wear pigtails and everytime I looked at Sarah I couldn't help but think of my darling nieces who are too far away.

Have I ever told you that I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!


4 comments:

Pam said...

Grandma loves ALL THREE OF THOSE DARLING LITTLE GIRLS with their piggy's!!! What fun that Sarah gets to be like the big girls!!! I can't wait for picture time this summer!

cindy. said...

i love her little piggie! i can't wait to see her in june!

xoxo.

Grandma W. said...

She looks so cute = just like her cousins!! I wish she could stay little for just a while longer!!
Just look how big Meg is getting too! We have the cutest great grandchildren ever!!!
We love all of you!

Grandma W. said...

By the way - did you notice my picture got taken off when Kendon put us on gmail? I have to ask Lisa or Cindy how to get it back on the blog!
Love you!