You know that book, that's now become a movie---
"He's Just Not That Into You"---well, that's how I have been feeling about the blog these days.
I'm just not that into you, Snapshots.
Sorry!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Needing a Break
Posted by Kim at 12:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You girls need to snap out of it!! I need pictures and video!!
(PLEASE!!) Mom
I miss your updates, but understand. Just try to update it once a week that is what I am doing. Even if I don't have pictures. I am motivated at least to let the Grandpartents know what is going on. I love you and do enjoy snapshots.
I feel the exact same way about my relationship with my blog... the newness has worn off and im just not into it.. maybe at another date in time, things will work out for me and my blog, but as for now.. you can have her.LOL did you get the hats? do they fit? let me know.
that makes me sad. but i understand that it is more important to live your life than sit at a computer ... i will just say three thing:
1. family history is the REAL way to get into the celestial kingdom and blogs count ...
2. computer literacy is crucial to your ability to teach your children and blogs help with that skill set ...
3. what grandma said!!! (i have no problem with begging ... or bribing!!)
but seriouslt, love you and looking forward to the update once you get "back into blogging" whenever you can!! (smiles ...)
I second what Grandma B. said!!!
We need it at least once a week!
I am getting back to where I can reply now!
We love you!
Post a Comment