AND I FEEL FINE!!!!"
Although this sounds like I should be writing a blog about President Obama and his big day today, it's actually about Sarah. Imagine that! :)
Look what she started doing.
This was taken yesterday and today she can't get enough of it. She's so proud of herself it's hilarious to watch her traipse all over the house. Wobbly, I might add.
I realize that this means she'll really be into everything, and here one second, gone the next, but it's time and I think it will bring new adventures our way.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
"It's the End of the World As We Know It...
Posted by Kim at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I really thought this was about the presidential events of yesterday when I saw the title!
Wow, way to go Sarah! How fun for you too, Kim. She can do a lot of steps in a row already, very impressive :)
now you have new ammo for blogging-
YAY!!! more miss sj! yay! miss sj can walk ... wow. i REALLY need to get down there soon, or next thing you know i will be meeting HER kids ... sheesh. HUGS!
Such a big girl! Grandma knew she would start walking any day! I really need to get down there and see her! Love you all!
Yeah for Sarah!
Hi Kids!
My gosh, now she is all grown up!!
Makes me sort of sad, yet this is what we want her to do! We would love to see her in person doing all these cute things!!!!
We love you!
Thats So Awesome! she is so big! I cant believe it.. she is walking, running... hahha
Yeah! Sarah's moving! You'll have fun. Love you and miss you--Aunt Penny
Post a Comment