Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Ballerina Girl



In July Sarah attended a dance camp for the week. I'm not sure who loved it more...her mom or her! :) After it finished we quickly signed her up for a class in the fall. She took her dance class from Dance Unlimited; the same dance studio I attended a hundred years ago. Actually one of her teachers I danced with when I was in high school. Crazy how things go full circle. My ballet girl was so cute and does pirouettes and plies all over the house now.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

I love the picture of Sarah in her pink leotard. How fun!

I really wish Nate and Sarah could get together these days, I think they would get along great and have some serious fun. We miss you!

Juliann said...

CUTE!!! I can't get over that picture of her in the sunglasses. Hilarious. I am really loving all of these updates! When are we having a reunion??

Lisa-Marie said...

Thank you for posting this. But, I really want a video too!!!! (Can I be so demanding?!?!)

I can not wait to see her in action one day. It is sure to be darling!

Love the sunglasses with the leotard. She is too cute.

Loves.