OH YOU MADE GRANDMA'S DAY!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! She is just adorable and I can't wait as you will be here 3 weeks from today and I just want to smooch all over her!!!!! Happy Valentines Day. Love, Mom
I thought I had commented on this one, but guess I didn't. What a little sweetie! And, we are so anxious to see her and you!!! Soon now!! I am getting better at sitting at the computer now, so I can respond better now! We love you!!!
6 comments:
OH YOU MADE GRANDMA'S DAY!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! She is just adorable and I can't wait as you will be here 3 weeks from today and I just want to smooch all over her!!!!! Happy Valentines Day. Love, Mom
She's so beautiful! I love her in purple . . . and the flower in her hair is so cute.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her!
That is one love per DARLING picture! She is so cute!
3 weeks.
Hello Kim! Just wanted to drop you a line and say Hi!! your baby is very cute. I am happy to hear that you are doing so well.
I thought I had commented on this one, but guess I didn't. What a little sweetie! And, we are so anxious to see her and you!!! Soon now!! I am getting better at sitting at the computer now, so I can respond better now!
We love you!!!
Post a Comment